hey, aren't you feeling grateful for He spares you another life to encounter this special month? we certainly did aite.
as for last time, i didnt really live the month to the fullest, so let's not slip this big chance again!
1) you can always stay hydrated.
its in malay but its basically one glass of water: when you wake up for sahur | after sahur | after maghrib | after maghrib prayer | after iftar | after isyak prayer | after tarawih prayers | before sleep
2) completing Quran in one month.
The Quran has approximately 600 pages. Read 20 pages each day. That would be 4 pages after each prayers.
5) treat the needy 💖
6) always consider what you eat during sahur and iftar and how to stay fit: CHECK THIS 30 DAY RAMADHAN MEAL AND FITNESS PLAN
7) distraction~ distraction. probably a good time to start your social media detox heh.
//WHAT I LEARNED FROM A 30-DAY SOCIAL MEDIA DETOX
8) last 10 nights! the big deal- WORSHIP PLAN TO MAXIMISE THE LAST 10 NIGHTS OF RAMADHAN
9) be positive and count your blessing!
p/s: if u need an entertainment, i'd suggest you to watch jidin puasa lagi. i remembered watching this telemovie by TV3 at my aunty's and the casts were hillarious!